Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Last Remarks.

The semester is finally coming to an end. Im excited to be done the never ending work of school and but depressed about leaving Barcelona. However, I am not leaving Europe though, Im going to be going on a two week backpacking tour with Metzler and Chris. We leave Barcelona the 2nd and fly to Milan, then were off to Venice and Switzerland. After we planning on heading up north towards Paris, Brussels, Germany, France and Finally back to Barcelona. It an ambious journey but it will be well worth the trouble.

Throughout the semester I've really enjoyed my stay in the city. It has been more then I could every imagine, I've meet alot of unique people and had some great experiences which I will never forget. The unique bar, clubs, adventures around the city, especially Go-Cars with Dev Dawg. We only managed to almost get hit a couple times as well as making a few illegal turns. I could nt of lucked out with a better group, thats probably the reason why I've enjoyed my stay.

Navigating around the cities I've visited has been a challenge in itself, Morrocco was by far the most difficult while Bilbao and Barcelona were the easiest. There are two ways to navigate around the city, well actually three. One, to have the natural talent to just go around the city;two, to be able to look at a map and navigate; and lastly, to navigate by landmarks. Of course, I'm in the last category, I never really attempted to look at a map. I hate to look like a tourist.

Anyways this four month vacation will be missed greatly as well as everyone that is spent time with. I have no regrets on from this semester. I hope that writting this blog a week early will not jinx myself, but well see.

No comments:

Post a Comment